Audience response system is a type of interaction associated with the aid of audience response devices, to create interactivity between a presenter and his/her audience. Systems for co-located audiences combine wireless computer hardware with presentation application, and systems regarding remote audiences may also use telephones or net polls for audiences watching through television or the world wide web. Audience Response System is presentation analysis clickers or handsets which develop an interactive environment in order to enhance audience participation in presentations.
- Report on Overall operation and Marketing in Export Packaging
- Factors Responsible for the Academic Achievement of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Risk Evaluation and Administration
- Foreign Exchange Activities Regarding Export and Import of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Discuss on Investing in Short Term Loans
- Importance of Employee’s Promotion