This term paper is the linkage between the theoretical knowledge and real life experience. It is designed to have a practical experience while passing through the theoretical understanding. This report aims toward providing information ,how we evaluate the security valuation and company analysis to make decision about investment.
This term paper on the basis of the Security valuation and company analysis about this Company. We have to know security valuation and company analysis is most important to investing any business.
I collected the data information of this company from the assigned DSCE office. This data information is important to analysis this company. I have gone through the information of the company very carefully. The closing price ,index of the price ,dividend income, bonus income and other term also help to calculate the Financial term easy to calculate and to find out result of this company.
Beside this for making any report most of the data should be taken that reflect actual situation. For our report we have collected various types of primary and secondary data. In a disciplined way we can say that the report input were collected from two sources-
Face to face conversation with the employees in Dsce office and share their own experience in getting information about this company.
1. This company official web-site
ii. Annual Reports of this company
There are some limitations in every analysis. I have also faced some problems at the time analyzing the performance of this company. The limitations of my analysis are given below:
1. The Annual Reports of this company is not a well report. Some terms are not properly presenting on the report.
2. This companies is a big company in Bangladesh; but there are some problems in its academicals problem.
3. We can get 20 days in this term paper ; so we can’t estimate all the things properly because of few times.
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
From the very beginning of the study we tried our level best of conduct our term paper with a view to achieve some specific objectives and we have accessed the various financial information to acquire some related information and functioning procedure regarding those company. The goals of our study are given below:-
The objectives of the study are as follows:
1. To require knowledge of practical institutional operations and ways of functioning financial information.
2.To get knowledge about the overall statement process of this company.
3.To get idea about the procedure of investment management.
4.To know about the overall of function of foreign trade.
5.To identify the problem of overall function of this company.
6.To evaluate the performance of the company about stock valuation.
7.Correlation Analysis between various components of the company
8. We also calculate Correlation Analysis between the various components of the bank.
Any study is not complete without recommendations. The purpose of every study is to find out some problem areas and propose recommendations accordingly. Similarly, this study has found some recommendations, which can help this company to improve their future. Investment.
I have some points to focus which will help this company to improve the efficiency as well as the quality of work. The points are as follows:
- Management should set proper planning for its operations of each and every work for the whole company.
- Management must design the jobs on priority basis.
- It is necessary to assign required qualified manpower for every job.
- The proper managerial observation and cooperation are required of this company.
- Officers engaged in loan section must be careful in choosing parties for providing loan and collecting required documents. At first they must be sure about the recovery of the loan and then arrange necessary steps to provide loan.
- stock valuation police must be made carefully and top management ensure it that all officers of branches strictly follow them.
- Financial department must ensure the security to satisfy its customers demand when they make.
- This statement also tries to avoid duplication in any case through accuracy and efficiency.
- It is required to develop some effective motivational programs to successes their financial statement.
- Top management accounting department must ensure the proper implication of IT in all branches.
This company providing quality services to the customers and value addition to its shareholders.. The past performance of this company gives an indication of its strength. It is better placed and poised to take its customers through fast changing times.
Business and Banks play a vital role in the economic development of the country. The popularity of the stock valuation has been increasing day by day which leads to increase competition as well. Many company are operating their this business in Bangladesh. But the ways they provide their services are different from each other. So, people choose their company analysis according to their satisfaction and need.
As all the activities those are required to provide valuable services to its customers to make them satisfy, are related with the fund management system, NBL is so much careful about its fund management system.
Related Business Paper:
Popular Business Paper:
Executive Summary We want to market Green Coconut Water. We have prepared this feasibility plan on that basis. We have assigned a name for the product as “Jaul”. Since the raw materials are very much available in our country, we have decided to give the product an indigenous image. Jaul is a .....
Introduction Unilever is a multi-national corporation, formed of Anglo-Dutch parentage that owns many of the world’s consumer product brands in foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever employs nearly 180,000 people and had worldwide revenue of almost €40 bill.....
Thousands of development organizations have gone online in the past five years, having realized the importance of the Internet for the exchange and distribution of information. With the rise in e-commerce activities over the Internet, and the subsequent decline in development aid over the past fi.....
Total Quality Management (TQM) is an enhancement to the traditional way of doing business. It is a proven technique to guarantee survival in world‑class competition. Only by changing the actions of management will the culture and actions of an entire organization be transformed. TQM is for the .....
Introduction: When the Dick and Mac McDonald opened their first restaurant in San Bernardino, California in 1948, they never could have imagined the extraordinary growth their company would experience. From modest beginnings, they found a winning formula selling high quality products quickly and .....