Apology Letter Format to Best Friend
My Dear Friend,
I hope you and your family doing well in the best of health and spirits. I am very sorry and embarrassed that I could not be attend at your marriage ceremony. As you know I was much excited to handle the whole function.
Due to some urgent official work I had to fly out of country and I was not in the town on your day of marriage so could not join the function. I deeply missed the function and it would have been great to see you getting married. I felt happy when heard that everything went fine on the day.
Marriage is once in a lifetime moment in anyone’s life and hope that you will get all pleasures of it. I will come to see you and bridle soon. Many best wishes for your married life.
May God bless you and your family.
Give my prayers to everyone else in the family.
Yours Truly Friend,
Contact No: 000-0000-000
- Sample Letter of Invitation and Confirmation of Schedule
- Request Application format for Change of Annual Leave Plan Dates
- Job Application And Cover letter Format for Supervisor Post
- Sample Letter for School Leaving Certificate
- Sample Leave Application format for Father Retirement Ceremony
- Sample Application format for Rechecking of Paper or Answer Sheet