Application Letter to Work in a Supermarket / Grocery store / Retail Store
Name of the Employer position,
I am writing to you because I would like to apply for a job at your local supermarket (or Grocery store / Retail Store). I have shelf filling experience in my local newspaper shop (any experience if you have) but I need something more suitable and regular due to me starting my family soon. My responsibilities were to refill the shelves and to make sure of any deliveries so that there was someone who knows what the shop needed. I live very close to the supermarket so I am able to walk and I am able to get there in minutes if you need someone to cover someone else’s shift quickly. I am a hard worker very determined to show to people what I can do and prove myself.
I can work anytime for however long. You will find attached my full CV with all of my contact details. If you have any questions or want to talk with me don’t hesitate to call. I hope that you will consider me and I look forward to hearing back from you.
- Application for Transfer of Job Location due to Linguistic Problem or Health
- Confirmation Letter for Opening Bank Account
- Complaint Letter to Contractor for Breach of Contract
- Sample Request Letter format to Activate Old Bank Account
- Sample Workplace Harassment Complaint Letter Format
- Sample Thank You Letter for Warm Welcome