Cover Letter Format for Senior Teacher
Subject: Job Application for Senior Teacher
I have come to know about the vacant position of senior teacher in your institution through newspaper. I have graduated from (University Name) and did my Masters from (College Name). I also did diploma of (Course Name) from (Institute Name).
I am teaching in a private school/college from four years and I am seeking towards better opportunity. As I knew about vacancy in your prestigious institution I immediately wrote my job application. Getting a chance to provide my services in your school/college and utilizing my skills, really doesn’t have any alternative.
Sir/Madam, I am a competent person and I can great methodology to teach students. Especially I can teach senior students relevant to their state of mind. I can help students learn and clearing their concepts. I have outstanding writing skills and, I can graphs, numbers and text equally well. I have always been very attentive in the class and is eager to answer all the questions being put forward by the students. I have exceptional time-management and organizational skills which have helped me to become a diversified personality.
I hope that you will find me suitable for the position. I will wait to have an interview call, kindly view enclosure too.
Thank you for your precious time.
- Leave Application format for Checkup after Operation from School
- Work Experience Letter Format for Mechanical Engineer
- Office Order Letter Format for Farewell Contribution
- Warning Letter Format for Security Guard for Unsatisfactory Performance
- Sample Email to Cancel Meeting due to Illness
- Email Leave Application format for Elder Brother’s Marriage Ceremony