[Here describe Sample cover letter format for speech-language pathologist or speech-language therapist teacher job. These cover letter and applications are applicable to schools, colleges, and Universities.]
Cover Letter for Speech Language Pathologist Teacher /Speech-language therapist
Authority name/Position name…
Dear Mr./Mrs. XYZ,
A qualified Speech Language Pathologist with a capability to perform
- Initial speech therapy, evaluate and develop a treatment plan
- Ongoing direct speech therapy treatments
- Education to clients and their respective families
- Case conferences, summary reports followed by quarterly and annual reviews
- Gide/coach Rehabilitation specialist, nursing & dietary staff to support treatment
- Conduct periodic staff development and ensure the enhancement of clinical practice skills
Currently, I am working out of (Job place name and address), the family has moved back to (Area name) and I am in the process of making my permanent move to (Area name), therefore exploring the local market to continue with my acquired skill set. I would immensely appreciate the opportunity to discuss my experience, goals and possible prospects with you in an interview.
I am in (Place name) at the moment till (Date) to set up a mutually convenient time to meet in person.