Cover letter Format for the Post of Chemical Engineer
The Chairman/Director/CEO/HR Admin,
Subject: Job application for Chemical Engineer
It is to state respectfully that I had read in the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your Institute/Organization for a chemical engineer. The necessities of the job needs legal experience of at least two/more years from a reputed (institute…) and had done MSc in Chemical engineering with at least 2nd div. I have worked in attachment in (Institute name…) for about two years and left the (institute) because of (show your causes….). I am here to apply for a empty seat of chemical engineer as a senior worker/(Exact position…).
I am suitable according to the requirements of the job as published in the advertisement given by you in the newspaper. On that basis I want to apply in your institution as a Chemistry Engineer. I am fully conscious by the nature of the job.
By appointing me, I assure that you will get a punctual and diligent employee as obvious from my Experience letter copy. All the obligatory documents are attach with my application for your thoughtful view. Thanking in anticipation for the highest concern on your part.
Date with Sign……….
- Sample Request Letter for Reschedule Job Interview
- Advantage of Martial Arts for Adults
- Sample Invitation Letter for Exhibition to Companies for Stall Booking
- Sample Leave Application by Parents due to Going Out of Station
- Sample Application for Government Registration of New School
- Credit Risk Management of Dhaka Bank