Easy Format of Resignation Letter for Due to Marriage
The HR Manager,
Subject: Resignation Letter for Due to Marriage
I am writing to officially notify you about my resignation from the position of (Designation/Position Name) on which I was working with sincerity and dignity since (Date). The reason for resignation is nothing else than that of my marriage in upcoming month and I am relocating to (Area/City Name). It’s a span of about four years and although I had to leave this job still I have a high opinion of the environment which I got. I really appreciate the opportunities which were provided to me while my stay in the company/organization. During my tenure I am well versed about the professionalism. I am really obliged for such a golden chance you guys provided to me. I am sure that in near future whenever I’ll back it would be tremendous for me to join your team back. The entire squad is doing great job and I wish good luck to the team at (Company/Organization Name).
Thanking You I remain.
Contact No: 000-0000-000
- Application format to Principal for More Books in Library
- Sample Farewell Party Invitation Letter Format
- Format Application for Leave with Pay
- Excuse Letter Format for Attaining Leaves without Intimation
- Sample Application format for In-Service Certificate
- Application Seeking for Admission to a Medical College