To a Firm Complaining about an Alarm clock Lately Bought
I am sorry to let you know that the alarm clock I lately bought from your firm for Tk 5000 does not keep correct time, nor does it ring the alarm as and when I need. At the time of purchase you gave me assurances that it would keep correct time and would give the alarm most punctually. But, in fact, belied both your assurances. so I send it back by registered parcel. i shall be highly obliged if you kindly send another to replace it.
The cash memo bearing………..dated ………………and your guarantee slip are enclosed herewith.
An early compliance will be highly appreciated.
- Sample Letter to Airline Authority for Refund Due to Death
- Credit Card Cancellation and NOC Issuance Request Letter
- Scholarship Application Request from University
- Requesting Letter for Meeting with Principal
- Request Letter format to Change Subjects in School or College
- Sample Condolence Letter format for Death Anniversary