Dear …. ,
It is our policy in earlier times to supply ice (product name…) to customers when their ice machine (any substitute…) has damaged. Because we have many customers who are paying later and afterwards, we are forced setting down stronger company procedures. Our new policy will go into effect (specific time and date…), and is as follows:
- In the event the customer is more as compared to fourteen days late within their monthly payment and the machine is not working, we may not going to supply ice (product name…). We will repair the machine, and the number of days where the machine has not been in service will be credited towards the customer’s account. At some time of our service call we will expect payment entirely of any unpaid balance due us.
- There will be a sur-charge on accounts falling more than one month behind.
While we are sorry that we must visit such extremes as individuals outlined above, we are afraid there is no alternative. Our business policy is, and always may be, to provide the best service available to our customers. We can only continue to do this with our customer’s assistance.
If there are any query or questions regarding our new policy, please contact with us.
- Appreciation or Thank You Letter to Interior Designer
- Sample Application format for Leave Due to Eye Infection
- Sample Leave Application for Treatment of Wife’s Road Accident
- Sample Application format for Medical Allowance Issuance
- Sample Cover Letter Format for Special Education Teacher
- Recommendation Letter Format for Junior Teacher