Notice Letter for Release from Office
Dear Mr./Mrs. XYZ,
With respect to say that, we had been hoping that within this difficult period of reorganization we could keep our employees with the organization. But now, sorry to say, this is not the case.
It can be with regret, therefore, that we must inform you that we will not be able to utilize the services after (date….). We’ve been pleased with the qualities you’ve exhibited during your tenure of employment around, and will be sorry to get rid of you as an employee of the company.
Please accept our best wishes for your future. Thank You,
- Brockite: Properties and Occurrences
- Request Application to Principle asking for Fee Structure
- Sample Recommendation Letter to Bank for Security Improvement
- Write an Application for Organizing Literary Club in College Campus
- Use Driver Risk Assessment for Safety
- Email Leave Application due to Mother Illness on Emergency