Referral letter Format for Teaching Post
Subject: Referral letter for teaching post
With due respect and honor, I am here to introduce myself first as Head of Department from National College (College name and address….). I am Mr. XYZ and I came to know about your precious self and esteemed College/University/Institute from your nephew Mr. ABC, who is my student in English Linguistics.
Yesterday we had our annual dinner in the college and there in by the way talk I told him about my daughter’s search for good job as she is naive in the teaching profession and I do not want her to do experiment with high scholars. He offered me our number and address with such kind concern and modesty that I found no guts in me to reject his respected offer.
As far as my daughter’s behavior and academic record is concerned, you can generously go through the documents of hers that I had attached with this request letter. To the best of knowledge, she is candid in attire and modest in her habits. She is cooperative and believes in cooperation and friendly atmosphere at individual as well as at group level. Thanking you in anticipation.
Head of Department,
- Leave Application format for Recovering of Hepatitis
- Sample Application format for Change of Subjects in University
- Format of Banning Account of Customer
- Request Letter for Refund of Admission Fees from School
- Sample Apology Letter on the Complaint of Hotel Guest
- Sample Appreciation Letter format to Customer