Resignation Letter Format for due to Higher Studies
Subject: Resignation Letter due to Higher Education
With due esteem it is to state that I am (Name: XYZ) and a lecturer in (subject name) in the (college/university name). I worked with devotion and injected my all knowledge into my student’s minds but now I am feeling emptiness in myself on the grounds of education and knowledge. I cannot do justice with my students as I could not impart anything new to them. It hurts me a lot and I sense that this emptiness is the result of my low educational base.
I am not feeling comfortable with this stagnant career. I want to gain more and more knowledge and for that reason I had applied for PhD in abroad. Leave for three years is not possible for the administration and is against the rules of the college/university as well so I had to give my resignation before going for higher studies.
I am really feeling regret on this resignation but I have to quench my thirst for knowledge. I cannot carry on my duties so kindly accept my resignation and clear my all pending dues on priority basis. I am very grateful to you for your kind support.
Thanking in anticipation.
- Election Day Leave Letter format by Student
- Sample Application format for Company Registration
- Sample Letter of Complaint against a Government Official
- Curriculum Vita Format for General Manager Post
- Explanation Application format for Absent Without Notice
- Explanation Letter format for Accused of Playing Prank on Teacher