Resignation Letter with Notice Period Format
The HR Manager,
Subject: Resignation Letter with notice period format
I am (Name: XYZ), (Designation/Position). My job resignation from the job. As per requirement of two months resign notice in advance, this resignation starts from (Date), and (Date) will be my last working day at (Company/Organization Name).
Although I wanted to say much more, I strongly believe the reasons leading to this decision are not forcing me to resign, but here is a matter of respect of mine and my colleagues, and I will therefore leave them untold at this time. I am a best candidate to serve your company/organization as devotion and sincerity. I appreciate and very happy having had the opportunity of being a member of this (Company/Organization Name) for more than three years with all of my devotions and best performance. I also offer my best wishes for the continued success and growth of this company/organization.
- Sample Absence Excuse Letter format for Office
- Leave Application format for Chicken Pox by Employee
- Application for Provision of Bike (For Sales Person)
- Sample Application format for Duplicate Library Card
- Sample Leave Letter format for Ear Piercing Ceremony
- Sample Recommendation Letter for Loan or Advance Salary