Sample Committee Meeting Agenda Format
[Committee meetings are generally not long drawn affairs and just involve a few people that are working in select committees of the company. Creating a committee meeting agenda template means you are making a road-map with certain outcomes which will keep in mind during the meeting to make the agenda successful.]
Points to consider while drafting Committee Meeting Agendas –
- The schedule of the meeting such as the date, the time and the location must be included.
- The committee meeting agenda can be addressed to individual members of the committee.
- The reasons for calling the committee meeting must also be specified and information provided about whether it is to discuss the monthly progress of the company,
- The objective of the agenda would be too intimate all committee of what they can expect during the meeting.
Example of Committee Meeting Agenda –
[From Name of the Company Along with Contact Details],
[To Name of The Committee Member],
[Title, Department And Contact Details Of the Committee Member],
[Subject Committee Meeting For A Fundraising Event],
1) Establish target revenue for the fundraising.
2) Determine methods to achieve the target by fundraising events, direct solicitation or a combination of both.
3) Set a budget for the expenses.
4) Choose a format for the event.
5) Determine logistics such as date, location, and catering.
6) Committee assignments for the event [assign specific tasks to members, review prospective donor lists].
7) Discuss the agenda for the next meeting.
Another Example of Committee Meeting Agenda –
Agenda for Executive Committee Meeting For Health Professionals
[From The Association of Obstetricians And Gynecologists Of XYZ]
Executive Committee Meeting Of the Association
[Date and Time Of the Meeting Along with The Venue]
Proposed Agenda –
1. Call to Order.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting of the Association.
5. Matters arising during the last meeting.
6. An update on the activities of the Association since the last meeting presented by [the president or the Executive Director if present or other committees that are scheduled to be present at the meeting].
7. Report by the treasurer.
8. Other businesses [pending business and other matters listed for a discussion].
9. New business [list the points for the discussion].
10. Next meeting.
[Note: As the top management of the company is also involved in committee meetings, there are unlikely to be extended beyond the schedule as defined by the committee meeting agenda.]