Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Senior Lecture
Subject: Job Application for Senior Lecturer
It is stated that come to know about a vacancy of Senior Lecturer in your esteemed institution by advertisement in (News paper name…) on Date: dd/mm/yyyy. I thought to write to you as I am allied with the similar field and looking for a healthier prospect since long.
Sir, I am Graduate from (University Name) and I did my MBA/Masters in (Subject name….) from (University name…). Currently, I am teaching in a private University as a Senior Lecturer. I do have great command over my subject. I own an experience of three years teaching. I think myself and I will prove to be the best applicant for this job. I do not only teach in fact teaching is my passion.
I can handle all responsibilities associated with the position efficiently. I can covenant with students at higher level and able to deliver knowledge which I have, to them. Getting a chance to work with your organization would be a enormous opportunity for me and I hope to benefit it. For further information, I hope you will give me an opportunity of interview.
Enclosure contains my resume and testimonial. I hope that my application would be considered.
- Complaint Letter against Excess Bill to Electric Supply Company
- Request Letter For Release of Pension or Gratuity Fund
- Request Letter format for Medical Allowance
- Annual Report 2008 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Application Format for Salary Increment of Security Guard
- Sample letter to request a home loan from Bank