Sample Cover Letter for the Position of Co-curricular Head
Subject: Job Application for Co-curricular Head
I saw your advertisement of job as Co-curricular Head in the (Newspaper name) on Date: dd/mm/yyyy. I am writing to you in order to convey my concern against the particular position. I am an experience person in the same field and I have been working as a Co-curricular head in (Institute name…..) since three/more years. I am seeking for more choices for my career. To get a prospect to work with you would be a delighted sort for me.
I did my Masters/MBA (degree name) from (University Name) in (Subject name….). I am proficient of training students along with preparations of particular sports program. Being a good event coordinator I can take accountability of arranging programs and functions. I like my enchanting work as I do posses enthusiasm for it.
I would be keen on to be a part of your College/University/institution and provide my services to you. I am a punctual person with honest and dutiful working style and efficient teaching methodology. I will try to give my best for the institutional development. An interview would be a good source to do further discussion. Enclosure contains my documents and resume.
Thanking you for your time.
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Senior Lecture
- Sample Recommendation Letter for School’s Security and Safety
- Application Format for Fee Installment in College
- Sample Job Application Format for the Post of Clinical Psychologist
- Regret Letter for Delay of Refund
- Sample Request Letter format for Counselling Appointment