Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Journalist
Designation (Media Coordinator/Director)
Subject: Job Application for the Post of Journalist
I have seen your advertisement on internet and it was eye catching to me as I have similar field of concern. I am (Name…) and by occupation a journalist. I did my Bachelors and Masters in Journalism from (University name). This field has always been of immense interest to me, and I always wanted to work as a journalist in an admirable firm like yours. I wrote up to you for applying against the particular post.
I am working with (organization name…) as a journalist and have experience of working as a reporter since three years. I am much involved in the field and I take my work as my passion. Enclosure contains my resume; you can have a view on that. I have also attended workshops on media studies and press reports. I do have good computer skills along with effectual communication style.
I am an intended and energetic person and if an opportunity is given to me I will prove myself to be the best candidate. Having related requirement and experience as per your obligation I consider myself suitable for the post. My honesty and loyalty is reflection by my work. My skills would be an asset for you, for sure. I shall be looking forward to hear good from you.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Email Memo Format to Release Passport for Visa Process
- Sample Letter format to Send Payment for Charity
- Submitting Application for Leave of Absents from School by Student
- Sample Permission Letter to Work from Home After Accident
- Salary Revision Letter format for Employees
- Sample Application for Name Correction on Educational Certificates