Sample Executive Retreat Itinerary Agenda Format
[An executive retreat itinerary agenda is written to announce the purpose and the date of the retreat to the employees who will be participating in the meeting. An executive retreat itinerary agenda will change according to the organization or the group planning the meeting and can even extend up to 4 to 5 days.]
Tips for drafting Executive Retreat Itinerary Agenda:
- Understand the purpose of the retreat.
- Determine the goals in mind for the retreat.
- Provide information about the location of the retreat.
- Prepare a schedule for the retreat according to the number of days planned.
- The date of departure from the retreat is also a requirement which needs a mention.
Example of Executive Retreat Itinerary Agenda –
[Name of the Organization Planning the Retreat]
Day of Arrival at the Retreat
Friday [Day and Date]
- Arrive and Unpack.
- Discussion of the Purpose of the Retreat.
- Discussion — Camaraderie in the Company/Organization.
- Games and Fun Activities.
B. Teambuilding Exercises.
C. Group discussions about issues and problems encountered by the organization.
D. Evaluation of the issues and problems of small groups [to understand how the issues and problems can be addressed and to set guidelines for achieving the goals].
F. Breakdown of the budget to consider future goals and objectives.
G. Design a calendar for the organization outlining important events such as social functions, competitions, community service, future retreats, etc.
H. Review of organizational policies and procedures with proper forms, dates, and deadlines.
J. Review of memberships, responsibilities and review committee structure.
K. Leisure Time.
L. Campfire discussion
B. Review of an organizational bylaw.
C. Discussions of job descriptions and responsibilities of all participants.
E. Prepare for Departure.
[Signature of the Individual Preparing the Agenda],
[Name of the Individual].
[From Name of the organization planning the retreat],
Thursday [Date and Time]
- 7:30 PM To 8 PM Welcome and Introductions.
- 8 PM To 9:15 PM Evening Program by the Campfire.
- 9:15 PM To 9:30 PM conclude in session and introduce the agenda for friday.
- 9:30 PM To 10 PM Fireside stories and hanging out.
Friday [Date and Time]
- 8:45 AM To 9 AM Arrival Time and Registration.
- 9 AM To 9:30 AM Commencement of the Program with Introductions.
- 9:30 AM To 10:15 AM Program
- 10:15 AM To 10:30 AM Break
- 10:30 AM To 11:45 AM Program Continues.
- 11:45 AM To 12:45 PM Complimentary Lunchtime Health and Wellness Programs Offered.
- 12:45 PM to 2 PM lunch.
- 2 PM To 4:30 PM Program Continues.
- 4:30 PM To 5 PM Wrap up.
- 5 PM Conclusion of Program and Departure to Home.
[Signature of the Individual preparing the agenda],
[Name of the Individual].
[Note: Having an agenda just makes it easier for all participants to focus on the meeting while also having fun as may have been scheduled by the organization.]
- Format for Informative Writing Lesson Plans
- Sample Application to Bank for Study Loan
- Apology Application Letter to Superior Authority for Rejoining
- Jasper: Properties and Occurrences
- Sample Marriage Leave Application Format for School Teacher
- Clearance Letter Format for withholding Cash and Late Deposit