Sample Party or Strategy Planning Agenda Format
[A planning agenda is created by a company or an organization to make a list of items that need to be accomplished within a specific period of time for a particular process. These are sample Sample Party or Strategy Planning Agenda Format. The planning agenda is written for all individuals that are expected to be participating in a particular process or event.]
Points to consider while drafting Planning Agendas –
- The date, time, venue and the type of activity planned should be mentioned on the agenda.
- The number of invitees expected to attend may also be listed on the agenda.
- Depending upon the plans proposed the creator of the agenda can adopt a flexible strategy for the planning.
- It is essential for the creator to remember that every plan may require a different agenda.
Example of Planning Agenda –
XYZ Business Consulting And Strategic Planning
Sample Strategy Planning Off-Site Agenda
9 AM To 9:45 AM
- Team Introductions, History of the Organization & Individual Background.
- Name of the facilitator and his or her role.
- Ground rules of the facilitation.
- The rules for the oncoming days.
9:45 AM to 10:30 AM
- presentation of the latest strategic plan.
- The measure of success and things to begin building on.
10:30 AM to 11 AM.
- Icebreaker game to set the tone for the day.
- Survival game to make strategic choices.
11 AM to 11:30 AM.
- What makes our organization.
- Core competencies & competitive advantages.
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats [swot].
11:30 AM to 12:15 PM.
- Open discussion
12:15 PM to 1:15 PM
1:15 PM to 2:15 PM
- organizational values & guiding principles.
- The negative behaviors which need to be addressed with a statement on the values.
- How much do the stated values differ from actual behavior?
2:15 PM to 3 PM.
- External analysis.
- Environmental Scan.
3 PM to 3:15 PM.
3:15 PM to 4:15 PM.
- The vision of the organization for the next year, three years, five years, 10 years & 25 years.
- Why should we go there?
- What is winning?
4:15 PM to 5 PM.
- What is the mission of the organization?
5 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Recap for the day.
- Questions, concerns, and thoughts about the day before adjournment.
Another Example of Planning Agenda –
Party Planning Agenda
[From Name of Individual Organizing the Party]
- Create the invitation to the party.
- Find recipes.
- Create recipes as required for eight people.
- Prepare a grocery list.
- Go shopping for groceries.
- Choose a beverage to be served during the party.
- Select a set of food items for serving at the party.
The individual preparing the party planning agenda will need to write their agenda himself or herself and also send out the invitations personally. An organization may have a set of requirements which are different than an individual.
- Sample Application for Financial Support
- Request Application from Parents for Change College Branch
- Insurance Claim Letter for Minor Damage or Reimbursement
- Letter Format for Advance Payment of Garments Product
- Delegation Visit Detail Email from Head Office
- Application for Issuing Character Certificate from College/School