Sample Program Agenda Format
[This is a Sample Program Agenda Format. The program agenda can set the tone for the program because it will give the participants the topics and activities which they should be focusing on. You can modify these formats as your requirement.]
Tips for drafting Program Agenda:
- The topics of the program agenda must be prepared before the program.
- The topics mentioned in the agenda must be assigned a certain timeframe to manage time efficiently.
- The agenda must be by the object of the program.
- The program agenda should be devoid of technical jargon, and easy to understand.
[Program For Preventing Alcohol And Risk Related Trauma in Youth]
Agenda For the PARTY Program –
9:15 AM To 9:30 AM – Welcome students to the program and explain what’s P.A.R.T.Y. and divide the students into groups.
9:30 AM to 10 AM — video presentation by the police.
10 AM to 10:30 AM — EMS presentation with a video of texting and driving.
10:35 AM to 10:55 AM — trauma room GROUP A – morgue tour
11:20 AM to 11:15 AM — trauma room group B – morgue tour
11:20 AM to 11:55 AM — injury survivors.
12 PM to 12:30 PM — lunch.
12:30 PM to 12:50 PM — substance use and abuse.
12:55 PM to 1:15 PM — suicide prevention.
1:15 PM to 1:35 PM — fatal vision stations.
2 PM to 2:15 PM — conclusion after handing out evaluation sheets with tips and contract for life along with a class photo.
2:15 PM — transportation back to the school.
Another Example of Program Agenda –
Program Management Team Meeting
Purpose of the Meeting:
- To conduct an executive review of the Corps program related to the Everglades restoration program.
- To provide information to all members of other projects of the Corp. which are ongoing or being planned.
1:30 PM to 1:45 PM — welcome and review of the minutes.
1:45 PM 2:45 PM — review of projects ongoing in South Florida
- PMP’s and program level management plans posted.
- Project highlights.
- District summary sheet review.
2:45 PM to 3 PM — meeting closure.
- Discussion of issues from other groups.
- Date and time of next scheduled meeting.
[Note: Writing a program agenda should not be considered as a cumbersome activity, but it should rather be welcomed because it allows you or the organization to compete for an event smoothly without encountering any difficulties.]
- Sample Request letter to Issue of Underage Trainees
- Sample Application for Buying More Reference Books for School Library
- Sample Request for Provision Meeting Hall for Official Purpose
- Sample Business Closure Letter format to Government
- Sample Invitation Letter for School Science Exhibition
- Sample Complaint Letter Regarding Shortage of Manpower