Sample Warning Letter to Supplier for No Response
[This is a sample Warning Letter to Supplier for not Responding to your emails, letters, decisions, placed orders etc or not working as per commitment. You can also follow this Letter for no response from the supplier with a warning of the cancellation of agreements/contracts.]
Sub: Warning Letter for No Response
Dear Manager Production (Job designation),
I am (Your name), a permanent and loyal distributor of your company/organization for the last 5/10 (more/less) years. I have been purchasing your company medicines on regular basis. I have marketed them well and made up a good reputation in my territory.
For the last 2/3/4 weeks (More/less), I have not been getting supply on time. I make calls several times to your office, but I don’t get any satisfactory answer from your side. (Write your actual problem and situation). In fact, the company doesn’t behave professionally. By this letter, I want to bring into your kind information, if the supply of goods is not made better from your side, I will simply close the business with you. So please look into this matter.
I look forward to positive relationships with your company.
Job Designation…(E.G., Distributor- Company name)
- Write an Application for Permission to Celebrate a Cultural Function
- Job Application and Cover Letter for Laboratory Assistant and Manager
- Sample Application format for Salary Slip for Bank Loan
- Sample Application for No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Letter for Advance Food Allowance from Salary
- Sample Joint Company Bank Account Opening Letter