Warning Letter Format for Failing to Fulfill the Commitment
Subject: Poor Performance and not Fulfillment of Commitments Made
Dear (Name: XYZ),
Kindly refer to the commitment made in meeting held on (Date) in your office under the chairmanship of undersigned.
It is sorry to say that no any commitment has been fulfilled made by your department staff even after laps of two weeks, which reflects that you and your staff have not taken any interest to fulfill commitments made. Moreover you were directed vide letter no 000 dated (dd-mm-yy) that every field officer will visit at least four event courses and will submit report to undersigned daily, but no one bothered and did not submit any visit /tour note to undersigned.
It is once again directed to submit tour note on daily basis to undersigned without any fail. You are requested to take it serious and explain the reason of irresponsibility and disinterest in work within two days positively for further proceeds into the matter against the defaulters.
Copy is forwarded to information and further necessary action to the Chairman and HR Department.
- Notification Letter format for Meeting Postponed
- Application for Leave of Absence
- Application for Sanction of Fund for the Hospital
- Thank You Letter format for Recommendation for Job
- Request Letter for Install Air Conditioner in School/College
- Application for grant Women’s small business start-up to Government