Warning Letter Format for Teacher on the account of Bad Result
To Whom It May Concern
Subject: Warning letter for teacher
I, as the head of the school/college, demanded an answer from you on the basis of your poor result of the class. You were given a warning letter before as well on the same issue i.e. showing bad result. Whatever may be the reasons of this low show, point is why you did not take it into notice of your higher head bodies?
Cutting sorry figures after the result is of no use! Consider this notice the last one warning and after this you will be retired from your services.
We are sorry for this rudeness but you evoked me to take this dire action against you.
- Complaint Letter for Misuse of Mobile Phones in Class
- Sample Letter format to Publisher for Ordering Books
- Sample Job Application for Contract Based Teacher
- Sample Leave Application for Office Tour by Employees
- Sample Letter format of Rejoining the Course
- Sample Letter of Suggestion for Improvement to Student