Warning Letter Format to Employee for Absent Without Intimation
Subject: Absent from Government Duty
You were directed vide above referred letter to attend your duty, but you failed to join your duty and remain absent from Government duty (Date) to (Date). You are habitual absentee, the undersigned warned you many times verbally as well as in writing but all in vain. You did not try to improve yourself and put deaf ears towards the warning. This state of affairs is highly objectionable and show disinterest and negligence in Government, duty at your part.
You are once again directed to attend your duty immediately and submit your written reply on account of absence from Government duty within five days positively after receipt of this letter. In case of failure strict disciplinary action will be initiated against you under the rules.
Contact No: 000-0000-000
- Letter to Explain Why You Should be a Military Officer?
- Letter Format for Fee Dispensation
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Geography Teacher
- Sample Confirmation Letter format for Bank Account
- Letter to Bank Authority for a Loan to Have Higher Studies in Abroad
- Sample Apology Letter from Employee for Misconduct