Agroecology is a systematic regulation in which uses ecological theory to analyze, plan, manage and compute agricultural systems which are productive but in addition resource conserving. Agroecological study considers interactions of all significant biophysical, scientific and socioeconomic device of agricultural techniques and regards these systems as the basic units regarding study, where nutrient cycles, energy conversions, biological processes as well as socioeconomic relationships are analyzed in its entirety in an interdisciplinary trend.
- Annual Report 2013 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Assignment on An overview of Islamic Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL)
- Credit Management of Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited
- Basic Principles of Commodity Trading System
- Freight Estimate
- Lecture on Antiderivatives, Differential Equations and Slope Fields