Vibration isolation is a vast subject, since there are lots of types of unaggressive vibration isolators used for many different purposes. A few these applications are regarding industrial equipment for instance pumps, motors, HVAC systems, or automatic washers; isolation of city engineering structures via earthquakes (base isolation), sensitive laboratory equipment, important statuary, and high-end sound.
- Thesis Paper on Longer Span Floor Beams System of Edge Supported Structures
- Significant Uses and Benefits of Gypsum Plaster
- Landscape Architecture
- Analysis Between a Beam Supported Structure and a Flat Plate Structure
- Analysis Between a Beam Supported Structure and a Flat Plate Structure (Part 3)
- Report on Building Technology and Ideas Ltd