So new types of soling needs new adhesion method or technique with different types of upper materials also they have different in bonding strength. The PVC is one of them that become a most popular soling.
- To analyze sole bonding of POLYVINYL CHLORIDE(pvc).
- To know which upper material is better for PVC sole.
- To increase the longibility of footwear.
- To make a quality assurance footwear
Properties of IDEAL SOLING material
- Low density (light weight for comfort).
- High elasticity (Soles must not spread especially in hot conditions).
- High resilience (for energy return).
- High flexibility (for comfort in walking).
- Good flex crack resistance, especially in cold condition.
- Good wet and dry slip resistance (for safety).
- Good abrasion (wear) resistance.
- Good water resistance (for comfort).
- Good shock absorption (to protect wearer from injury).
- Good ageing resistance.
Related Chemistry Paper:
Popular Chemistry Paper:
Objective: The main purpose of the project is to maintain fluid in a desire level to any control system. PLC is used in this project as an Automation tool to reduce manual operation and get better accuracy. Introduction: In the past, humans were the main methods for controlling a system. More rec.....
Introduction: Our country has many types of natural resources. Natural Gas is one of the most important of natural resources. Our country has huge natural gas. Bangladesh natural gas production began in 1960 from the Chattak Filed. There is much uncertainty and debate about the level of natural g.....
Atomic Absorption spectroscopy is one of the excellent analytical instruments for the analysis of the chemical composition of samples. Walsh was first introducing the instrument as a general purpose, now it is very popular analytical technique to determination of different elements. It is based o.....
Basic objective of this lecture is to presentation on Pentose Phosphate Pathway. Other names of Pentose Phosphate Pathway is Phosphogluconate Pathway and Hexose Monophosphate Shunt. Here briefly explain the linear part of the pathway carries out oxidation and decarboxylation of the 6-C sugar gl.....
INTRODUCTION Pulp is the fibrous cellulosic material used in the production of paper. Wood is the principal raw material for the production of pulp; but bamboo, cotton, linen, rags, straw, bagasse, etc are also used. Chemical pulp production is the cooking of the wood raw material with chemicals......