XAMPP is a free, cross-platform web server, consisting mainly of the Apache, MySql, PHP and Perl programming languages.
The necessary softwares and tools that are required for Social Networking and Accounted Management System Software are XAMPP, CodeIgniter! Extensions and all are installed and integrated in Windows Platform. Here I will describe the installation process of XAMPP
Installation and Integration of Required Softwares
First we have to download XAMPP-win32-1.6.7-installer.exe from the site (http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html), then we have to follow the following installation procedures:
XAMPP Installation Procedures
• We have to Click the XAMPP installer.
• A window will popup looking like the following Figure 4.2.1.a
• We will click next to continue installation.
• A screen looking like the Figure 4.2.1.b will come, where we will select the installation path of the XAMPP and click Next to continue installation.
• A screen looking like the Figure 4.2.1.c will come, where we will select the Apache and MySql to be run as services. Now, Click Next to continue installation.
• Now, the installation process starts like Figure 4.2.1.d and we will wait for the next screen to come.
• In this screen we will see that the XAMPP installation is succeed (Figure 4.2.1.d) We will click Finish to complete the installation.
• When you double-click on the xampp-control.exe file in the xampp directory, Apache and MySQL start up. PHP is launched automatically as an Apache module. XAMPP makes no entries in the Windows Registry and sets no system variables. We can see the XAMPP Control panel as shown in the Figure 4.2.1.f
• Now, We will open our Internet browser and enter http://127.0.0.1/ or http://localhost/. If Installation is OK, then we will see the XAMMP start page. Click on the English link and browser will display a page like Figure 4.2.1.g.
In this step, we will download CodeIgniter-Stable-Full_Package.zip from the site (http://www.CodeIgniter.org), then we have to follow the following installation procedures:
Related Computer Paper:
Popular Computer Paper:
Status Update in Facebook is an innovative offering which will integrate the three most demanding sources of communication of modern life-Face book, Twitter and Cell Phone. By utilizing this service the subscribers will have the privilege to record their status and update it in their profile. Thu.....
Major Features of the Internet: 1. The world wide web. 2. E-mail. 3. News 4. Telnet 5. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) 6. Internet Relay Chat (IRC) The World Wide Web The World wide web is a part of the internet, which supports hypertext documents, allowing users to view and nevigate different types.....
Introduction Apple was founded by Steven Jobs and Stephen Wozniak in 1976; Apple Computer Company revolutionized the personal computer industry and epitomized the rise of clean industry in the New West. Located in the Santa Clara Valley, in California, the company’s first product was the Ap.....
1.1 Introduction Of This Project: www.primejute.com is a web site that gives overall information about Prime Jute Mills LTD. Since modern age of science is indirectly is an age of computer. It is essential to utilize online c.....
As the number of products being sold online increases, it is becoming increasingly difficult for customers to make purchasing decisions based on only pictures and short product descriptions. On the other hand, customer reviews, particularly the text describing the features, comparisons and experi.....