A voltage source is usually recognized as any device that generates an electromotive power among its terminals or derives a secondary voltage from a major source of the electromotive power. The chief source of voltage can provide energy to a circuit while the secondary voltage disperses energy from a circuit. For example an ordinary battery is a principal source while a voltage regulator is the secondary source.
- Integrated Marketing Communications plans of McDonald’s
- Annual Report 2013 of Samorita Hospital Limited
- Designing a Computer Aided Hospital Management System
- Evaluation of Service Marketing of United Commercial Bank
- Understanding Shopify and How to Get the Most of It
- Handicraft Industry in Bangladesh: Study on Aarong