Prime objective of this lecture is to presentation on Data Definition Language. Some sort of data definition language (DDL) is really a computer language employed to create and change the structure of database objects within a database. These database objects include vistas, schemas, tables, search engine spiders, etc. This term is also known as data description language in most contexts, as it identifies the fields and records within a database table. A data definition language is often a syntax similar to a computer programming language for defining info structures, especially repository schemas.
- Benefits of a Premium VS Server
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion
- Sample Request Letter for Reduce of Duty Hours
- Annual Report 2010 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited
- Case Study of Credit Risk Management
- Annual Report 2014 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited