A desktop computer is a kind of machine that is programmable and marketed for private and tabletop use. This machine is intended to be used at a solitary location and is not moveable. In the premature days, the computers used to be of large sizes. In the seventies these machines used to need whole rooms of unfilled space. Over the years advancements in technology have led to the growth of more complicated hardware, motherboards and other components.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Customer Satisfaction on ATM Card Holders of BRAC Bank
- Recruitment and Selection Process of SQUARE Toiletries
- Foreign Exchange Policy and Operation of Jamuna Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Multiplier Uncertainty