Gamma knife surgery often known as stereotactic radio surgery is needed for treating brain disorders such as brain tumors and arteriovenous malformations. This surgery is a form of non-invasive treatment for patients who cannot undergo regular brain surgery.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Larsen and Toubro
- Report on Marketing Strategy of Rahimafrooz Bangladesh Limited
- Bounty Hunters
- Sample Cover Letter and Job Application for Financial Accountant Position
- Internship Report on Services Offered By Standard Chartered Bank
- Sample Letter of Outsourcing Recruitment and Selection Process