Components of Information system are related to Business communication involves constant flow of information. Feedback is integral part of business communication. Organizations these days are very large. It involves number of people. There are various levels of hierarchy in an organization. Greater the number of levels, the more difficult is the job of managing the organization. Communication here plays a very important role in process of directing and controlling the people in the organization.
Presentation on Components of Information system
Business Communication is goal oriented. The rules, regulations and policies of a company have to be communicated to people within and outside the organization. Business Communication is regulated by certain rules and norms.
Information System Components:
- Stored data
Stored Data of Information System:
- Data is kept in the computer system.
- Data used by software.
- Data does NOT include input and output data.
- Data stored in secondary storage until needed.
- Data can represent facts, numbers, words, images, pictures, sounds.
- Data is usually composed of characters, letters, numbers, and special symbols.
Information Systems Benefits:
- Providing better information for better decision making
- Improving service for customers
- Improving productivity to allow people to accomplish more in a period of time.