Prime purpose of this lecture is to present Requirements Discovery. Other objectives are define system requirements and differentiate between functional and nonfunctional requirements. By this lecture you will able to understand the activity of problem analysis and be able to create an Ishikawa (fishbone) diagram to aid in problem solving. Finally explain the concept of requirements management and identify seven fact-finding techniques and characterize the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Report on Roles and Responsibilities of Manager in Banglalink GSM Telecom
- Improvement of Operational Procedures is Needed for Better Customer Satisfaction in ABBL
- Causes of Leg Swelling
- Discuss on Pros and Cons of Using Aluminum Doors
- A study on the foreign exchange transaction
- Ancient History of Astronomy