Principle purpose of this lecture is to explain Mobile and Wireless Communication System. Wireless communication is one of the fastest-growing technologies. The demand for connecting devices without the use of cables is increasing everywhere. Wireless LAN technologies can be classified into four types: infrared, spread-spectrum, narrowband RF and home RF and Bluetooth. This lecture briefly explain benefits of Wireless LANs and major problems with wireless network.
- Application for NOC in Concern of Change of Department in University
- Dispute Resolution
- Annual Report 2009 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Report on Banking Efficiency of EXIM BANK Limited
- Sample Application for Late Fee Submission Due to Financial Problems
- Background of Mortgage Loan