Principle purpose of this lecture is to present on Antarctica: Continent Series. Antarctica is the best place in the world to find meteorites. Dark meteorites show up against the white expanse of ice and snow and don’t get covered by vegetation. One of the biggest icebergs ever (possibly the biggest iceberg ever) broke free from the Ross ice shelf in Antarctica in 2000. If Antarctica’s ice sheets melted, the worlds oceans would rise by 60 to 65 metres (200 – 210ft) – everywhere.
- Diversification of Human Resources on Shahjala Islami Bank Limited
- Cylindrite: Properties and Occurrences
- Working Process of Retail Banking Operations of BRAC Bank
- Grameenphone’s Loyalty Programs in Telecommunication Sector
- Aragonite: Properties and Occurrence
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Gammon India Limited