Major objective of this lecture is to presentation on the Blackhawk Landslide, here explain Blackhawk Landslide in American Geological point of view. Mountain is a resistant mass of marble thrust northward over uncemented sandstone as well as weathered gneiss. Striation evidence shows the landslide relocated as almost a not for deforming mass of breccia from nearly 100MPH. This lecture briefly discuss on how did the slide move and analysis the causes, major cause is Water lubrication possible but would require massive rains.
- How to Develop Eco tourism Strategies and Policies in Bangladesh
- Report on Bangladesh Shilpa Bank
- Application for School Leaving Certificate due to Financial Problems
- A Brief History of Microbiology
- Report on CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Sample Request Letter format for Shifting Workplace