Lecture on Ocean Currents
Subject: Geography | Topics:

Principle objective of this lecture is to present on Ocean Currents. There are two type of Ocean Currents: Surface Currents-Surface Circulation. These waters make up about 10% of all the water in the ocean. These waters are the upper 400 meters of the ocean. Deep Water Currents- Thermohaline Circulation. These waters make up the other 90% of the ocean. These waters move around the ocean basins by density driven forces and gravity

Related Geography Paper: