Liver cancer, also recognized as hepatic cancer, is a cancer that originates in the liver. Liver tumors are discovered on medical imaging equipment or present themselves symptomatically as an abdominal mass, abdominal pain, yellow skin, nausea or liver dysfunction. The two major causes of Liver cancer are excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks and occurrence of infections similar to Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Report On Comparative Study On Nutritional Status Of Children And Their Mothers (Part-2)
- Coronary Artery Disease (Causes, Symptoms, and Complications)
- Types of Primary Brain Tumors
- The Importance of Exercise with Multiple Sclerosis
- Knowledge of the Mothers Having Under Five Years Children About Diarrhoea (Part 2)
- Treating Open and Closed Chest Wounds