Muscular dystrophy is a group of diseases that bring about progressive weakness and loss in muscle mass. Throughout muscular dystrophy, abnormal genes (mutations) affect the production of proteins was required to form healthy muscle tissue. There are many different types of muscular dystrophy. Symptoms of the very common variety commence in childhood, primarily in boys. Other designs don’t surface until adulthood.
- Causes and Natural Remedies for Digestive Disorders
- Advantages of Bitter Gourd
- Report on Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Versus Prednisolone in Clinical Management of Infantile Spasm
- Bleeding Control
- Rotavirus (Causes, Symptoms, and Complications)
- Assignment on Day Visit at Leprosy control Institute & Hospital