Myotonic dystrophy is part of a gaggle of inherited disorders referred to as muscular dystrophies. It is the commonest form of muscular dystrophy that starts in adulthood. Myotonic dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle wasting and weakness. People with this disorder frequently have prolonged muscle contractions (myotonia) and aren’t able to relax certain muscle tissues after use.
- Institute of Expanded Programme on Immunization EPI
- Lecture on Hemoglobin
- Report on Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Versus Prednisolone in Clinical Management of Infantile Spasm
- Fibromyalgia (Causes, Risk factors, and Complications)
- Make Perception about Kidney Stone Treatment
- Diabetes Mellitus (Types, Causes, and Complications)