Endometriosis is a familiar circumstance that affects women during the reproductive years. It occurs when tissue similar to the uterine lining attaches to organs in the pelvis and begins to grow. This displaced endometrial tissue causes irritation in the pelvis that may lead to pain and infertility.
- Training Isolated Kegels Exercise in Stress Urinary Incontinence (Part 2)
- How to Prevent Acne Breakouts
- Report on Information & Service Procedures Square Hospitals Limited
- Knowledge of the Mothers Having Under Five Years Children About Diarrhoea (Part 2)
- Assignment on Day Visit at Leprosy control Institute & Hospital