Treatment of leukimia depends on the kind and level of illness and tailored for every patient. In common, chemotherapy the use of drugs that kill speedily dividing cells is the major treatment for severe or chronic leukemia. In severe leukemia, concentrated chemotherapy and the use of several drugs, either simultaneously or sequentially, to kill the leukemia cells as probable.
- Annual Report 2016 of GPH Ispat Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Lecture on International Cooperation among Nations
- Design PowerPoint Presentation
- Report on Overall Banking Practice of National credit and commerce bank
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (Causes, Risk factors, and Complications)