The study reveals that the following marketing problems that are now hampering the efficient marketing programs of GACO pharmaceuticals:
- Some product packaging is not so attractive to the customer.
- Cost of production of Pharmaceutical products gradually increasing due to global price hike.
- New customer is not getting appropriate attention due to inadequate number of sales force.
- Product unavailability due to insufficient delivery system.
- Product unavailability due to short supply of raw materials.
- Marketing knowledge of field force is low due to inadequate training.
- Lack of Internee doctor coverage due to low attention about them.
- Customer service is not up to the mark due to lack of customer service department.
- Lack of proper market survey report due to lack of adequate manpower in market survey department.
- Poor marketing strategy due to lack of sufficient manpower in product management department.
- The company could not able to anticipant the competition that’s why they are losing their pioneership in pharmaceuticals sectors.
- Hardness Test of Paracetamol Tablet
- Financial Statement Analysis of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Internship Report on Financial Backup of GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Ltd
- Project Report on Pharmacovigilance
- Quality Control System of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion