The study reveals that the following marketing problems that are now hampering the efficient marketing programs of GACO pharmaceuticals:
- Some product packaging is not so attractive to the customer.
- Cost of production of Pharmaceutical products gradually increasing due to global price hike.
- New customer is not getting appropriate attention due to inadequate number of sales force.
- Product unavailability due to insufficient delivery system.
- Product unavailability due to short supply of raw materials.
- Marketing knowledge of field force is low due to inadequate training.
- Lack of Internee doctor coverage due to low attention about them.
- Customer service is not up to the mark due to lack of customer service department.
- Lack of proper market survey report due to lack of adequate manpower in market survey department.
- Poor marketing strategy due to lack of sufficient manpower in product management department.
- The company could not able to anticipant the competition that’s why they are losing their pioneership in pharmaceuticals sectors.
Related Pharmacy Paper:
Popular Pharmacy Paper:
Feasibility Study on Aceclofenac and Its Major Competitors A. Introduction Feasibility Study What is feasibility study? The feasibility study is an integral part in developing a business project. This is an analytical tool used during the project planning process shows how a business would operat.....
1. INTRODUCTION There are several sectors on which Bangladesh can be proud of and undoubtedly the pharmaceutical sector is one of these sectors, rather it is the sector, which is the second-largest contributor to the government exchequer. There are about 231 companies in this sector and the appro.....
Background Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (SPL), the pharmaceutical giant in the country, is a trusted name in the industry of manufacturing quality medicines for more than four decade. SQUARE today symbolizes a name – a state of mind. From the inception in 1958, it has today burgeoned into on.....
INTRODUCTION Necessity of in-plant training: A pharmacist is the person of drugs or the expert on drugs. He is the only expert on drugs, for expertise regarding drugs requires knowledge in depth in all the facts of pharmacy. It is her professional responsibility to know all about the drugs. No ed.....
Interface and colloid science – Interface and colloid science is a branch of chemistry dealing with colloid s, heterogeneous systems consisting of a mechanical mixture of particles between 1 nm and 1000 nm dispersed in a continuous medium. Interface and colloid science has applications and .....