Environmental medicine is a multidisciplinary field concerning medicine, ecological science, chemistry and others, overlapping with environmental pathology. It might be viewed as the medical division of the broader field of environmental wellbeing. The range of this field involves studying the relations between environment and human health, and the function of the environment in causing or mediating sickness.
- Assignment on Problems of Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products
- Marketing Feasibility on Aceclofenac
- Aceclofenac and Its major Competitors
- Project Report on Pharmacovigilance
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule
- Assignment on GACO Pharmaceuticals A Successful name in the Pharmaceuticals Sector of Bangladesh