Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is a production and testing practice that helps to ensure a quality product. Many countries have legislated that pharmaceutical and medical device companies must follow GMP procedures, and have created their own GMP guidelines. Good Manufacturing Practice is required for minimize human error; prevent the contamination of pharmaceuticals and deterioration of quality and ensure high quality of product.
- Quality Control System of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on GACO Pharmaceuticals A Successful name in the Pharmaceuticals Sector of Bangladesh
- Aceclofenac and Its major Competitors
- Report on Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Prevention is Better than Cure
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method