Major objective of this lecture is to present on Motion. Here introduce what is motion; what are the different types of motion and what is the physics relating to motion called. When a body is continuously changing its position with respect to the surroundings , then we say that the body is in motion. In physics, motion is a change in position of an object with respect to time. Motion is typically described in terms of displacement, distance, velocity, acceleration, time and speed.
- Annual Report 2013 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Human Resource Management Practices of the City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Rubella (Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention)
- General Banking Activities of Jamuna Bank
- The Overall Performance and Packaging System of Cosmos Packages (Part 2)