Solar sail is a form of spacecraft propulsion while using the radiation pressure (also called solar pressure) via stars to push large ultra-thin decorative mirrors to high rates of speed. Light sails may be driven by energy beams to increase their range associated with operations, which is totally beam sailing in lieu of solar sailing. Solar sail craft provde the possibility of low-cost operations joined with long operating lives.
- Annual Report 2011 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Motors Limited
- Assignment on Overview of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Technological Determinism
- Hemusite: Properties and Occurrences