Electricity can be very dangerous. You should never put anything into electric sockets, except plugs. There are many sources of electricity such as: Fossil fuels: coal, oil and wood. Sources of electricity were fossil fuels 67%, renewable energy 16% (mainly hydroelectric, wind, solar and biomass), and nuclear power 13%, and other sources were 3%. The majority of fossil fuel usage for the generation of electricity was coal and gas. The electricity produced in power stations is carried through wires into buildings. This is called mains electricity.
- Jimthompsonite: Properties and Occurrences
- Pythagorean Theorem: Explanation and Application
- Marketing Research Report on Unilever Bangladesh
- Minoan and Mycenaean Cultures, Intro to Greek Architecture
- General Banking, Investment mode and Foreign Exchange of Al-Arafah Islamic Bank
- Explain Different Types of Government Bonds